27.10.08

boring

okie its been a few days since i post
admit im quite lazy
lets nt tok abt the last few days
tok abt today
which is deepavali
no sch for us
woke up at 11.25am
wa so long nv slp until so long liao
hope tmr i wont be late
basically i just stayed at home to play
i didnt do much studying this few days
and tt is bad
cos i have my re-exam which is coming up very soon
hais....im still sad from the results
a little bit lah actually
didnt have the motivation to go study
and still nd make myself cope with A lvl cl and pw
should have work harder previously
but nvm i will start tmr
anyway i read my script out today
was 4 mins 16 seconds
i think it was quite long but i still need add some more
tmr im scared lah cos tmr confirm will be presentation
with slides some more
hais i think my grp will screw up
i hope not la definitely
so ya
nd go remember my script
and i today have steamboat with my family
it was so fun
my god laopa also wan me bring him there
he so poor thing lah have to go home eat
and it was so fun eating steamboat with family
tmr nd go run liao
this few days i think gain weight liao
nd quick cut down next yr come back will be different person
must let tt evil girl in my class to drop her jaw
but i think retribution gt back at her lah
she is repeating j1 again
hais gt one guy in their clique manage to promote
while others stay..hais....
okie maybe until here u think im evil right
but im nt
if u hear wad tt guy and his clique act
u will say it is fair
but nvm abt them
oking abt them spoil and dirty my blog
so ya
and if u r able to read up till here
i will give u a free cookie....
okie thats all nw...blog next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home