17.7.08

aft A lvl lc

okie bfore i start today's blog
THANKS
Meryl
Cherilyn
Ms liu
My Brother
for their nice presents....it is really nice man
im receiving more this coming saturday
haha.....i wonder what they get for me
but anyway ur wishes had made my day

okie to start my actual post for today
CHINESE LISTENING COMPREHENSION IS OVER
yeah finally man
lol the paper was quite okie
but i scared i cant get full marks man
and btw guoren dun get so full of urself
ur tt question is wrong
if u look up the chinese dictionary
七上八下 also means 忐忑不安
still say me wrong
18 yrs old liao still so immature
haizzz....singapore no hope liao wor if everyone is like u
haha okie forget abt this irritating guy
one thing bad abt listening compre is
we have to go into the class at 2.30pm
wow guess wad
we have to wait until 3pm to start
lol everyone was complaining man
sianzzz ms liu want tok to my parents
haizzzz
nv receive letter also nd tok...
but nvm good thing ms liu said she will call my parents
i dun think i have much prob lah....good student u noe
haha...
saturday bbq....i cant wait for tt day to come man
okie i think tts all for today
byezzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home