30.10.08

A lvl chinese day

okie i noe it is like 1.44am now
and in 5 hours and 6 mins it will be the start of A lvl chinese
and im still nt slping
haha weird right
have to try to squeeze everything in my brain
cos u noe lah chinese is my hope of getting A
ya so tts y
bcos of this dream have to sacrifice some things
i hope my prayers float above the clouds and reach g.y.m
haha and i also hope i have my frens to wish me jiayou
but too bad so far there is only meryl
but i cant blame lah
u noe this kind of things are from the heart one
u cant possibly use the gun to point at their heads right
but nvm tmr i see my frens leh they will wish me one
confirm my og frens will
than now i think i beta finish blogging and go slp
if nt tmr bcome panda
and no mood to memorise my script for pw
and i ND to like memorise it
hais so many things to do
so little time
but than again have to work even harder cos im sick
nt feeling well this few days with the sneezing and sore throat
but nvm i believe that my hard work will pay off
like they always say...god help those who help themself
i think it is quite true even though i not cat/christian
so ya mustnt say other religion is bad or wad
cos sometimes it is true here and there
and if u manage to read until here
it will still be a cookie
cos u noe cookies are cheaper than other things
and im nt tt rich
okie im going to slp now
happy deepavali to my frens and devali to laveena
and WORK HARD MY FRENS TMR
MAKE SURE TO GET A
MAY GOD BLESS U ALL I WILL PRAY FOR U
REGARDLESS OF WAD RACE!!!
SO GD LUCK AND GIVE UR BEST SHOT...
p.s must shoot correctly ah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home