24.11.08

finally im back

okie finally im back into blogging
aft 14 days since the last post
haha anyway
the results for my re-exams are out
i made it to j2
woa....aft another round of hardwork
cool i can promote with meryl
thanks to my parents
always there for me
haha touched...
anyway i also nd say big thanks to
MERYL AND JIAREN
thanks to these two person
for being with me the whole day
despite the results were out at 4.30pm
but still they were there with me
giving me comfort and other jokes
thanks man...love the two of u
haha okie quite mushy
anyway also nd say thanks to my god laopa
cos i will be able to get free lunch/dinner from him
and also my charm videos from meryl
haha okie i will blog until here
tmr still nd wake up early for year head briefing
so ya blog next time
bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home