1.6.08

wanna die

sianzzzz.....so tired....tried to study but it is like cannot get it into my head......dunno is it im not cut out for jc life or something

haha but anyways....nothing to do....so blog lor but like nothing to blog abt anyway....

hope i can find someone to confide in leh........but apparently no one to........i wan find someone to seriously like care for me.........so tired in sch go back home first thing login to msn is someone to ask me abt my day.......at least i can vent all my happiness and frustrations out wad.....isnt this wad everyone wans.....but poor me.......i have no one to confide to........cant tell my parents lah....definitely....

ltr they will say i wan gf one......but for me a guy or gal will do....im very sui bian one....got someone to care for me..........i will b like so happy.........rather than bottling up all the bad things.........got someone go out with me to the movies.......relieving all stress.....not like now where i have to beg all my frens to go out with me sometimes.......make me feel like so despo for frens in this world.....especially my 1S29 class is like no frens inside except for meryl.........i dun feel good abt this class anyway......

bottomline for the day.....wan find someone to care for me....but on the other hand come to think of it....i not cool or handsome at all how to find someone who will treat me good lah....beta dun shame myself to death here.....and btw this morning went to have breakfast with my family...the carrot cake auntie say...waa ur two sons quite handsome sia....than i was like....lol......it is not me.....it must b my brother.....haha....auntie u must b blind sia.......

okie nothing to write liao........gonna go emo again.......hope emoing can make me feel beta.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home