16.5.08

so pissed.........

omg it is like so pissed of lah.............everything also blame me......hello i got do things for pw okie.......i went to find the article of both impact and plan for pw.........

n i nv give mr lim to sign the first draft of gpp okie.........it is u who told me to bring it out and i didnt noe u didnt photostat another one....still wan shirk responsibility and still push it to me who leave it in mr lim's pigeon hole.........hello i was with weikai they all yesterday while going home..........i nv went into the paging room okie so whose fault is it!!!!!!!!!!

and in addition u all said u call my handphone.....okie fine.....my handphone has no more battery lah.....so y cant u all message me so whose fault again!!!!!!!!!!!

and yesterday u logged in and u didnt bother to tell me wad to do in msn so whose fault again!!!!

and yestersday u called my hse number..........ooo very big sia.......u called my hse number.........but why didnt u leave a message of who u r.....u called but u didnt noe how to leave down a message....pls lah it is common sense for normal human to leave down a message when the person isnt at home.......so whose fault again!!!!!!!!!!

this makes me so angry lah..........everything my fault lor...............u all saints lor..............FINE.....from now on i do my part and hand it up to u.............no more helping u all liao........so this is wad i get from helping u...........it is really true that 好心没好报.....i finally understand this......made me b a more evil person......aft a few incidents i finally understand that there is no good people in this world, they r all selfish for themselves..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home